AceDB Administration and Curation
For more basic information on AceDB, see AceDB User Documentation.
As well as documentation written by the developers, there is documentation about AceDB on various other sites.
These pages have been compiled to help administrators or curators of Acedb databases.
Virtual Sequence construction using the SMap and Feature tagsThis document describes the SMap tags and other AceDB "magic" tags that are used by AceDB to contruct and process virtual sequences.
- MakeAceDB Create a new ace database from scratch
- Guide to database recovery
- Acedb and write access to its database
- EMBL dumping documentation
- Classification of two-factor data
- Using the histogram features in Physical-Chromo-Map
- AQL query language
- Socket server:
For the API, see the developer's documentation.